FOCUSOWNYOU.COM, INC. PRIVACY STATEMENT
Effective Date: August 31, 2021
By using the Service, you acknowledge you have read the terms of this Privacy Notice. If you do not want your information handled as described in this Privacy Notice, please do not provide us with your information or interact with the Service.
We may modify this Privacy Notice at any time. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by means of notice on the Service prior to the change becoming effective. You can determine when this Privacy Notice was last revised by referring to the “Effective Date” above.
This Privacy Notice is organized as follows:
- Types of Information We Collect
We may collect the following categories of personal information from and about you:
- Identifiers: such as your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social networking website user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you can receive communications.
- Demographic information: such as your age, birthdate, and gender.
- Commercial information: such as information that enables us to determine lifestyle, interests, and activities, including purchasing tendencies and order history (such as the FOCUSOwnYou.com FOCUS Freebies and Discounts you purchase and redeem); areas of interest; information collected through your interactions with social networks; information about persons for whom you have purchased FOCUSOwnYou.com FOCUS Freebies and Discounts as gifts or who have bought FOCUSOwnYou.com FOCUS Freebies and Discounts as gifts for you; and information about friends who refer you or whom you have referred.
- Location information: such as information related to your state/province, city, or neighborhood, and, if you agree, more specific location information that is provided through the GPS functionality on mobile devices used to access the Service.
- Financial information: such as information collected from you as needed to process payments for FOCUSOwnYou.com FOCUS Freebies and Discounts or other products or services that you buy, or as provided by you to administer your participation in optional services and programs, such as your payment card number, expiration date, and card verification number.
- Internet and network activity information: such as information about your browsing behavior, search history, and interactions with websites and advertisements, including data from cookies, pixel tags, and web beacons.
- Inferences regarding preferences and other characteristics: such as our assessment of the types of products or services you may have an interest in.
- How FOCUSOwnYou.com Collects Information
We may collect personal information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- From you: We collect information that you submit to us. For example, when you use the Service; make a purchase; register to receive information, products, or services available through the Service; or interact with us in other ways. We will collect any information you voluntarily provide, and we may also request optional information to support your use of the Service. We also collect any information that you voluntarily enter into any postings, comments, or forums within the Service. If you send an e-mail to us, we will collect your e-mail address and the full content of your e-mail, including attached files and other information you choose to provide to us.
- Location information: We may collect different types of information about your location, including general information, such as the city, state, and/or zip code associated with your IP Address, and, if you agree, more specific location information that is provided through the GPS functionality on mobile devices used to access the Service. We may use such location information to customize the Service, including advertising that is presented to you. In order to do this, your location information may be passed along to our affiliates, agents, vendors or advertisers. You may be able to disallow our use of certain location data through your device or browser settings, for example, by disabling “Location” services for the FOCUSOwnYou.com application in iOS privacy settings.
- How FOCUSOwnYou.com Uses Information
When you visit our site (“Site”), we collect two types of information: personal information you actively choose to disclose (“Active Information”) and information not visible to you that arises out of your browsing of our Site (“Passive Information”). Please note that Passive Information is collected on an aggregate and anonymous basis.
Personally Identifiable Information
Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) is information that identifies and is reasonably linked to you.
When you register to become an authorized reseller of our products or services, we will collect PII (such as name, address, email address, and telephone number). This PII is securely stored and may be accessed on our website. You are assigned an identification number and select your own password – both are needed to enter the Site and to access your Contact Information. Please safeguard your password in a secure location as we are not responsible for breaches into the system when access is willingly provided.
When you place an order for products or services, we collect PII (such as name, contact and billing information, credit card, and other transactional information). We use this information to deliver your order, process payment, and to communicate the status of your order.
- Credit and Debit Card Storage
Credit and debit card information collected at registration or for product orders is used only to process payment for the transaction and, generally, is not retained on our Site. However, you may voluntarily elect to securely store multiple credit cards to be used for product orders.
- Surveys and Promotions
Occasionally, you may voluntarily provide PII to complete surveys and questionnaires or to participate in user polls. We use this information to improve our products and services and to ensure that we’re providing accurate disclosures. We may also use your PII to provide you newsletters and other marketing information that coincide with your preferences. You may customize your marketing preferences, or let us know if you do not wish to receive any promotional materials, by adjusting your Subscriptions & Email options on the Site.
We may use information collected as described in this Privacy Notice to:
- Operate, maintain, and improve the Service and other programs, features, and functionality related to the Service;
- Provide you with interest-based ads, push notifications, communications, and offers for products and services from us and our business partners, including based on your precise geolocation;
- Facilitate and fulfill orders – for example, for FOCUSOwnYou.com FOCUS Freebies and Discounts and other goods and services, including tracking redemption;
- Process and confirm bookings with our partners;
- Process your payments;
- Evaluate your eligibility for certain types of offers, products, or services that may be of interest to you, and analyze advertising effectiveness;
- Answer your questions and respond to your requests;
- Perform analytics and conduct customer research;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about FOCUSOwnYou.com and our business partners, sometimes by combining your information with information we obtain from other sources;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, marketing messages, and requested information, including on behalf of our business partners;
- Administer rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored by us or our business partners;
- Allow you to apply for a job, post a video, or sign up for special offers from FOCUS Premier Business and WFH Members, our business partners, or other companies;
- Verify your requests made pursuant to this Privacy Notice;
- Enhance other information we have about you to help us better understand you and determine your interests;
- Use your data as described in our Card Linked Deals program, if you consented to participate in such program; and
We also may use information collected as described in this Privacy Notice with your consent or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
FOCUSOwnYou.com uses your geolocation, including your precise geolocation, consistent with this Privacy Notice above to deliver location-based offers, products or services that may be of interest to you.
If you make purchases without creating a password, we link these purchases to your email address and create a secure account in our system. If you create a password at a later date, you will be able to view past purchases made with that email address.
If you use any features on the Service to send information about a product or service to another person, we will also collect the personal information of that other person to the extent disclosed by you and may contact them using the information you provided us.
Your Information Relating to Hyperlinks
You might be able to access other websites through our Site via hyperlinks. When you do so, you are subjecting yourself to their privacy policies and data collection. Please read the privacy policies of those sites to ensure you agree with the terms before using such sites.
- When and Why FOCUSOwnYou.com Discloses Information
We may share your personal information as follows:
- as required to comply with the law or legal obligations, such as to comply with legal orders and government requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions;
- in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate;
- with our vendors who perform a variety of services and functions for us, such as data storage, order fulfillment, transmitting emails, and managing digital content. We may share your information with such vendors subject to confidentiality obligations consistent with this Privacy Notice and on the condition that the service providers use your information only on our behalf and pursuant to our instructions;
- in the event we go through a business transition such as a merger, acquisition by another company, bankruptcy, reorganization, or sale of all or a portion of our assets;
- to combat fraud or criminal activity, and to protect our rights, users, and business partners, or as part of legal proceedings affecting FOCUSOwnYou.com;
- with our affiliates and subsidiaries who may only use the personal information for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice;
- if the information has been aggregated, de-identified, or otherwise does not identify you personally; and
- otherwise with your consent.
We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of third parties:
- FOCUSOwnYou.com Entities
- FOCUS WFH Members
- Advertising Networks
- Payment Services Providers
- Internet Service Providers
- Data Analytics Providers
- Operating Systems and Platforms
- Social Networks
- Government or Law Enforcement Entities
- Fraud Protection and Prevention Providers
- Delivery Services Providers
- Service Providers
We may disclose the following categories of personal information for our Own business and operational purposes:
- Commercial information;
- Location information;
- Financial information;
- Internet and network activity information; and
- Inferences regarding preferences or characteristics.
We may disclose certain personal information in exchange for services, insights, or other valuable consideration. These disclosures may involve:
- Commercial information;
- Location information;
- Financial information (not including payment card numbers);
- Internet and network activity information; and
- Inferences regarding preferences or characteristics.
HOW WE SECURE ACTIVE AND PASSIVE INFORMATION
We secure your personal information submitted by you by using reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, or accidental loss of Active and Passive Information. Individual postings on this Site and other communications to our office via email or standard mail may not be secure unless we advise you that security measures are in place prior to your submission of information. Therefore, if you choose to communicate with us through these means, you are assuming the risk of doing so and we respectfully request that you do not send or post sensitive information through these means.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
We take reasonable measures to ensure that any PII we collect on our Site is accurate, current, complete, and reliable for its intended use. If you wish to update or otherwise correct PII provided to us, you may edit your information online.
Protecting Your Information
We acknowledge your trust and are committed to take reasonable steps to protect PII provided from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access. We employ physical, electronic, and managerial processes to safeguard and secure your information.
It is your responsibility to safeguard the password you use to access our Site and to promptly advise us if you ever suspect that your password has been compromised. We strongly encourage you to change your password regularly to prevent unauthorized access. Because your identification number and password are specific to you, you acknowledge sole responsibility for any and all use of our Site conducted with your identification number and password.
- Security of Personal Information
FOCUSOwnYou.com has implemented an information security program that contains administrative, technical, and physical controls that are designed to reasonably safeguard personal information. For example, we use industry-standard encryption technology to secure financial account information. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
You agree that if you are issued a Username and Password by the FOCUSOwnYou.com, you shall use your best efforts to prevent access to this FOCUSOwnYou.com through your Username and Password by anyone other than yourself, including but not limited to, keeping such information strict confidential, notifying the FOCUSOwnYou.com immediately if you discover loss or access to such information by an unauthorized party and by using a secure Username and Password not easily guessed by a third party.
You agree that you shall not try to reverse assemble, reverse compile, decompile, disassemble, translate or otherwise alter any executable code, contents or materials on or received via this FOCUSOwnYou.com. You understand that such actions are likely to subject you to serious civil and criminal legal penalties and that the FOCUSOwnYou.com shall pursue such penalties to the full extent of the law to protect its rights and the rights of its other licensors.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can contact us at customerservice@FOCUSOwnYou.com.com.
- Your Rights Regarding Personal Information
You have certain rights with regard to your personal information:
- You have the right to know and request information about the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you within the last 12 months, as well as the categories of sources from which such information is collected, the purpose for collecting such information, and the categories of third parties with whom we share such information. You also have the right to know if we have sold or disclosed your personal information for business purposes.
- You have the right to update yourpersonal information
- You have the right to request a portable copy of yourpersonal information.
- You have the right to request that FOCUSOwnYou.com delete your Personal Information, subject to certain exceptions allowed under applicable law.
- You have the right to opt-out of certain disclosures of your personal information for valuable consideration. You can exercise this right by sending an email to customerservice@FOCUSOwnYou.com.com..
- You have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising any of the above-listed rights. We may, however, provide a different level of service or charge a different rate reasonably relating to the value of your personal information.
You may exercise these rights through the FOCUSOwnYou.com Data Privacy Portal by sending an email to customerservice@FOCUSOwnYou.com.com. If you are a consumer under the Georgia Consumer Privacy Act and wish to contact us through an authorized agent, the authorized agent can submit a request on your behalf at customerservice@FOCUSOwnYou.com.com along with a notice signed by you certifying that the agent is authorized to act on your behalf. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity, including but not limited to verification of your email, prior to responding to your requests.
In addition to the above rights, you can update or remove financial account information. You can also deactivate your FOCUSOwnYou.com account.
- Your Choices
We think that you benefit from a more personalized experience when we know more about you and what you like. However, you can limit the information you provide to FOCUSOwnYou.com, and you can limit the communications that FOCUSOwnYou.com sends to you. In particular:
- Commercial Emails: You may choose not to receive commercial e-mails from us by following the instructions contained in any of the commercial e-mails we send or by logging into your account and adjusting your email preferences. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from commercial email messages, we may still email you non-commercial emails related to your account and your transactions on the Service. You may update your subscription preferences at any time.
- Cookies and Other Technologies: You may manage how your browser handles cookies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available. You can opt-out of being targeted by certain ad-service companies and FOCUSOwnYou.com-served ads online by using the National Advertising Initiative’s Opt-Out Tool or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) About Ads Opt-Out Tool.
Currently, we do not alter our data collection and use practices in response to Do Not Track signals.
- Device Data: You may manage how your mobile device and mobile browser share certain device data with FOCUSOwnYou.com, as well as how your mobile browser handles cookies by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to the instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
When you first visit or use the Service we may request permission to collect and use your device’s precise geolocation. You can opt not to permit the collection of this information, or permit it only when using the mobile app, but it may limit certain functions or features of the Service. You can control how and whether we collect your precise geolocation information through your device’s settings.
- Emails from Business Partners: If you wish to opt-out of receiving offers directly from our business partners, you can follow the opt-out instructions in the emails they send you.
- Social Community Areas
- Privacy Practices of Third Parties
This Privacy Notice only addresses the use and disclosure of information by FOCUSOwnYou.com through your interaction with the Service. Other websites that may be accessible through links from the Service and our co-branded websites may have their Own privacy notices and personal information collection, use, and disclosure practices. Our business partners may also have their Own privacy notices. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the privacy notices provided by these other parties prior to providing them with information or taking advantage of a sponsored offer or promotion.
Links to third-party websites may be provided solely for your information and convenience or to provide additional shopping for various other goods and services through our Merchant and Services Partners. If you use these links, you will leave our Site. This Privacy Statement does not cover the information practices of those websites nor do we control their content or privacy policies. We suggest that you carefully review the privacy policies of each site you visit.
- Business Transfers and Corporate Changes
FOCUSOwnYou.com reserves the right to disclose, transfer, or license any and all information related to the Service, including personal information:
- to a subsequent Owner, co-Owner, or operator of the Service or any portion or operation related to part of Service; or
- in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, or restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our stock and/or assets, or other corporate change, including, without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process.
- Notice to Residents of Countries outside the United States of America
This Service is intended only for users in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. If you live outside the United States and Canada by using the Service or giving us your personal information, you are directly transferring your personal information to us in the United States. You agree and consent to our collection, transfer, and processing of your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice. You are solely responsible for compliance with any data protection or privacy obligations in your jurisdiction when you use the Service or provide us with personal information. Regardless of where we transfer your information, we still protect your information in the manner described in this Privacy Notice.
- Children’s Privacy
The Service is a general audience site not directed at children under the age of 16 and FOCUSOwnYou.com has no actual knowledge of the sale of information of minors under 16 years of age.
By using FOCUSOwnYou.com, you represent that you are at least sixteen years old and understand that you must be at least sixteen years old in order to create an account and purchase the goods or services advertised through the Service.
- Contact Us
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments about our privacy practices or this Privacy Notice. You can reach us online at privacy@FOCUSOwnYou.com.com. You can reach us via postal mail at the following address:
P.O. Box 389
Bonaire, Georgia 31005
- Georgia Privacy Rights and Other Countries
If you reside in Canada, you may have the right to be provided with access to personal information that we have collected about you and written information about our policies and practices with respect to the transfer of your personal information to vendors outside Canada. E-mail us at customerservice@FOCUSOwnYou.com.com with questions.
FOCUSOwnYou.com utilizes various valid data transfer mechanisms for personal information at its sole discretion in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. We will continue to monitor and assess the appropriateness of other valid data transfer mechanisms as they become available.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
YOUR USE OF OUR SITE MEANS THAT YOU ACCEPT THE PRACTICES SET FORTH IN THIS POLICY. YOUR CONTINUED USE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE CHANGES.
Report Infringement https://www.FOCUSOwnYou.com.com/customerservice
FOCUSOwnYou.com respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you Own copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights (“IP Rights Owner”), or if you are an agent authorized to act on the IP Rights Owner’s behalf (“Authorized Agent”), and you have a good faith belief that material or products on FOCUSOwnYou.com’s website infringes the IP Rights Owner’s copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right, please fill out the form below to report an infringement.
FOCUSOwnYou.com may provide the party responsible for the alleged infringement (“Responsible Party”) with the name and email address of the IP Rights Owner and/or the Authorized Agent. By submitting this form, or submitting a claim via mail, you agree that FOCUSOwnYou.com can provide this information to the Responsible Party.
If the issue you wish to report does not involve intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, trademarks, or patents, another avenue of communication with FOCUSOwnYou.com may be more appropriate.
If you are a customer, and have questions about your order or a specific FOCUSOwnYou.com deal, please contact customer service. If you are a FOCUS Premier Business and WFH Member working with FOCUSOwnYou.com, and have concerns or questions about your deal, please contact customer service.
Are you the IP Rights Owner or Authorized Agent?
IP Rights Owner
Please identify the Brand or Product that you Own the rights to:
Nature of complaint?
Specify the URL(s) of the alleged infringement on the FOCUSOwnYou.com website: (Identify each URL and hit “Enter” to separate each subsequent URL)
Do you have a Trademark, Copyright, Patent, or Design Registration?
Please identify the good, content or promotion that you believe infringes the IP Rights Owner’s intellectual property (include links where applicable) and explain why you believe it infringes:
Your Contact Information
Title (if applicable)
Email Address (for correspondence with FOCUSOwnYou.com)
Confirm Email Address
Email Address (to be given to the Responsible Party)
- I am the IP Rights Owner or the Authorized Agent of the IP Rights Owner; and
- The information I have provided in the above form is accurate; and
- I have a good faith belief that the dispute use(s) of the items or materials identified in the above form are not authorized by me or (if signed by the Agent) by the IP Rights Owner, or the law.
I have read and agree to the statements above. I hereby electronically sign this form.